Our cord of three strands sign serves as beautiful wedding décor and makes for an amazing wedding or anniversary gift.
What is the meaning?
- The Cord of Three Strands represents God, the groom, and the bride
- Braiding these three strands symbolizes the joining of one man, one woman, and God in marriage.
- By keeping the Lord at the center of marriage, His love will continue to grow and bind the couple together.
While this symbolic unity braid is not included in traditional wedding ceremonies, it’s a lovely alternative for the more common sand service and unity candle traditions. The Cord of Three Strands ceremony is also a wonderful option for outdoor weddings or venues that do not permit open flame, as a unity candle requires.
- Available in (2) sizes - 12 x 18 or 17 x 24
- Features (9) stain options
- Handmade to order
- Materials: Wood, Permanent Vinyl, Sisal Rope
- Please note the distressed white will come with black vinyl
Please enter the relevant personalization details in the text boxes provided above
Please allow 10 days for your order to arrive. Our items are handmade by local artists and craftsmen. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order but it's always worth it!
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap!